Friday, November 23, 2012

New Oklahoma Sooners Gear

Whoa, I’ve been so engrossed in football this season that I neglected my blog! I’m going to jump right into things since my last post was from July!

First, let’s talk about how good of a season Oklahoma is having! They are currently ranked No. 13 in the BCS standings with a record of 8-2. Their two losses come from Kansas State and Notre Dame who have both been playing extremely well this season!  

Second, who watched the Red River Rivalry? Oklahoma killed Texas extending its win streak to three! Sooner running back Damien Williams made Red River Rivalry history with a 95-yard touchdown run! I don’t know if anyone will ever beat that…

Third, the Bedlam Series is tomorrow. Do I need to say more? No.

Fourth, the guys over at Bleacher Report are predicting that Oklahoma will play in the Sugar Bowl against LSU. I have to admit, I wouldn’t hate that matchup!

Fifth, in exchange for writing a couple product reviews, I got some free Oklahoma gear from a site called Sooner Planet. Since I have an abundance of Oklahoma shirts, I chose a couple of unconventional items to review. Check out what I got:

These Oklahoma pajama pants are my new favorite! They run a little long, but personally I prefer them that way. I did notice that they shrunk a little after the first wash though.



I also picked out this Oklahoma Sooner watch. I am a big fan of the sturdy leather band and scratch-resistant face. This watch has been a great way to show off my Sooner spirit at work too!   





No comments:

Post a Comment